Refreshing and Motivational Program
5th Inter National Yoga Day - 2019
1. 5 வது அகில உலக யோகா தினத்தை முன்னிட்டு பிரஜாபிதா பிரம்மா குமாரிகள் ஈஸ்வரிய விஷ்வ வித்யாலயத்தின் சார்பாக திருவண்ணாமலை மாவட்டத்தின் பல்வேறு அரசு பள்ளிகள், தனியார் பள்ளிகள் மற்றும் கல்லூரிகளில் யோகா தின விழா வெகு சிறப்பாக கொண்டாடப்பட்டது. மனதின் ஆரோக்கியம், தேர்வு பயம் நீங்க மற்றும் நினைவாற்றல் திறனை வளர்த்துக் கொள்ள தியானமும், உடல் ஆரோக்கியத்திற்காக யோகாசனங்களும் மாணவர்களுக்கு கற்றுத்தரப்பட்டது.
2. ரங்கம்மாள் காது கேளாதவர் பள்ளியில் காது கேலாத மாணவ மாணவியர்களுக்கும் தியானம் மற்றும் யோகா பயிற்சிகள் அளிக்கப்பட்டது.
கேந்திரிய வித்யாலயா திருவண்ணாமலை (Kendra Vidyalaya, Tiruvannamalai)
நகராட்சி பெண்கள் மேல்நிலைப்பள்ளி, திருவண்ணாமலை
VDS Jain School, Tiruvannamalai
St.Marys School, Vettavalam
Thiyagi Hr. Sec. School, Tiruvannamalai
Apollo Hospital - (Cancer)
TVS Academy Montessori and English Medium School, Tiruvannamalai
- Youth Wing
- Women’s Wing
- Sports Wing
- Social Service Wing
- Security Services Wing
- Engineers Wing
- Rural Development Wing
- Religious Wing
- Medical Wing
- Education Wing
- Business Wing
- Foreigners programs
In ‘Youth Festival’ Program Sis. Uma spoke about the importance of Meditation and why it is necessary to apply in our practical life. Tip: Watch your breath, then you will be in your present and past will not disturb. The participants gave feedback that it was an unforgettable day in their lives.
- To help youth to develop mental concentration, self-confidence and the power of judgement;
- To encourage youth to develop purity in thoughts, words and deeds and live a life of discipline, simplicity and self-reliance;
- To promote the spirit of service and sacrifice in youth by engaging them in community welfare activities.
International Women’s day celebration:
In the program of “Peaceful Mind – Blissful Life”, Tmt. B. Shamoondeswari, Superintendent of Police, Tiruvannamalai District. She was addressing the audients on International Women’s Day Celebration.
Sis. Uma invited as Chief Guest for “International Women’s Day” Program from Government Arts College, Tiruvannamalai.
- To provide opportunities for women to gain spiritual empowerment;
- To make women fully aware of their potential and increase men’s awareness of women’s contributions;
- To empower women to combat the social evils of obscene literature/films, treatment of women as sex objects, child marriage and the dowry system.
Government PET Teachers:
Government Physical Education Teachers Participated in the one day “Rajayoga Meditation” program. They remarked that the program was very useful to them.
- To enhance will power and self-confidence in sportspersons to help them attain their full potential;
- To teach sportspersons the art of relaxation in moments of pressure and crisis;
- To help coaches, captains, players and sports officials develop good interpersonal relations.
Social Service Wing
7 Billian Acts of goodness program
conducted for public
Audians of 7 Billian Acts of goodness
Sis Uma spoke at Chengam Tamil Sangam
- To awaken in people a sense of service and inspire them to engage in spiritual social service;
- To raise public awareness in order to bring about the eradication of social evils such as child marriage and bride-burning;
- To offer spiritual education and a simple system of meditation which can aid the eradication of substance abuse and addiction.
Couples were invited for the program. Sis. Uma addressed them about how to make best of past, present and future to lead a happy life. Couples were enthusiastic in listening to the speech and enjoyed good silent environment at the centre.
Collector Thiru Gyanasekaran IAS
inaugurating the Deepam Exhipition Stall
Ex minister Tiru Agree Krishna Moorthy
inaugurating The Drug - De addiction stall
Sis bk Geetha lakshmi explaining about the theme
Create awareness about planting trees on World Environmental Day
Security Services Wing
Rajyoga Meditation session conducted for police Dept. They give feedback that they feel peace at the time of doing meditation
- To strengthen security forces personnel internally to enhance their efficiency and help them take quick and correct decisions in challenging situations;
- To help security forces personnel cope with the stress caused by the hazardous nature of their work;
- To raise the morale of security personnel by making them self-aware and fostering their innate spiritual qualities.
People/Engineers from BSNL, PWD, TWAD, TNEB, Agriculture & Engineering dept, TPTC, and Lecturers from engineering colleges participated in the retreat for Engineers “Towards Happiness” Program
Director,SKP Engineering college
Sis Uma addressing the audience
Group photo of Engineers, participated in the program
- To bridge the gap between science and spirituality;
- To help scientists and engineers cope with stress, adapt to change and work in ways that reflect the needs of humanity;
- To stimulate new thinking about the role of science and technology in creating a sustainable future.
Rural Development Wing
Various Rural Development program were conducted in different areas
- To improve the condition of rural children and youth through leadership programmes, child development camps and character development programmes;
- To eliminate illiteracy, superstition, blind faith and unhealthy social practices;
- To foster healthy lifestyles through educational programmes in health and hygiene, medical camps and exhibitions and lectures aimed at reducing the incidence of smoking, drinking, chewing of tobacco and drug addiction.
Children’s from 2nd std – 8th std participated. They have trained to do their activities with cleanliness and God’s remembrance. The children gave feedback that they enjoyed and learned lot whole day.
Debate conducted for Children’s with Parents
- To stress the parallel and common values and practices in various religions as well as the elements of love and reconciliation emphasized by all faiths;
- To inspire people to follow, in practice, the teachings of their respective religious traditions rather than putting emphasis on rituals or proselytisation;
- To encourage members of all faith traditions to develop a broad and liberal attitude as well as a spirit of accommodation and respect for those of other faiths.
2.Program for Students of Pastors College
Sr. uma gave course about Rajyoga meditation to them. The participants from pastors college were very much satisfied and asked several questions about “karma philosophy” and other aspects of spirituality. They remarked that the program was very useful to them.
In the program of “Shivarathri”, at Arunachaleshwarar Thirukovil. Sisters sung the songs about "God father Shiva" and gave meditation commentary. Audience experience deep silence and enjoyed very well.
4.Program Conducted for Shivacharyars
Shiva acharyas from Arunachaleshwar Devasthanam were participated in the program of “Rajyoga Meditation”.
Sis. Uma being honored by Shiva Shri Shivagama chandar Shivagama Gyana Baskaran Alasyanathar Shivacharyar and Ilavarasu pattam Shiva Shree - P. Thyagaraja Shivacharyar Chief Poojaris from Arunachaleshwar Devasthanam.
- To reintroduce the ancient concept of holistic health care into the practice of modern medicine and affirm the role of meditation in developing a healthy world;
- To encourage high standards of ethics and exemplary conduct among medical and health professionals;
- To conduct and publish research into the psychophysiology of Rajyoga meditation and its application in the prevention of sickness and promotion of health.
Sis Uma addressed them that ‘two factors are common for doctors and Brahma Kumaris. Doctors are concerned about physical and mental health; we are concerned with social and spiritual health. They have been taken session about “Stress free living”. Doctors have shown great interest and they could feel good vibration.
3.International Nurses Day Celebration
In International Nurses day program spoke about 5 important things necessary for nurses. They are Tolerance, Usage of common sense, Updated knowledge, getting information from the situation, Sense of humor.
4.No Tobacco Day
Public were given awareness about the disadvantages in consuming Tobacco & Alcohol. Explained them about how to de addict themselves with help of meditation
- To provide training and refresher courses for educators that will enable spiritual empowerment of the educators as well as their students;
- To re-establish, through education and research, a society based on spiritual, moral and human values;
- To remove ignorance, superstition and social evils through spiritual education.
Sis. Uma invited as Chief Guest for “Fresher’s Day” Program from Kamban College of Arts & Science for women, Tiruvannamalai. In that program she encourages the fresher’s for new college life with fresh mind
2.program conducted for B.Ed Sudents
Teacher training students participated in the “Personality Development Program”. Students remarked that the course was very valuable to make them self perfect.
3.Program conducted for teachers
Business people in and around tiruvannamalai participated in the program. Sis Uma shared her views on “Art of Happy Living”. PPT shown to them about Tension free living. Meditation commentary was given to them. Chief Guest said that they would arrange a program in the heart of the city and will invite Sis. Uma for giving her speech
- To encourage attainment of individual excellence and collective satisfaction;
- To provide educational training programmes;
- To inspire businessmen and industrialists to become instruments of change for a new world order of global peace and harmony.
Students showed great interest in listening to Sr. Uma’s talk. The professor of them gave feedback that the atmosphere was peaceful and the program was very useful. And they said that they will continue Rajyoga meditation after going to Germany
Participants from America
after Rajyoga Meditation session with Sis.uma
Participants From Germany
Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya and the sister organisations RajYoga Education and Research Foundation and Brahma Kumaris Academy for the Better World have set up variousWings and Departments or Faculties that conduct courses for various sections of society. Seminars, workshops and conferences are held in order share with them the applications of spirituality, the art and experience of Meditation for achieving excellence in their fields, overcome work related stresses and inspire them to have for themselves, a code of conduct to follow. It brings various important personalities in respective fields on a common platform for broad exchange of ideas and infuse fresh thinking towards solving various problems plaguing different sections of the society. Each Wing or Department does various kinds of services with a spirit of dedication. The services and facilities of the institution are free and no fee is charged.